As part of very slow ongoing site tinkering, i've made a few changes:
- Page names have been adjusted, dropping the file type. A minor change as far as any users are concerned, but it make the site more adaptable, should I decide to make any radical changes to it in the future with regards to the language it is written in. You will be redirected to the new pageif you have bookmarked the old page.
- The search function has been enhanced to allow you to search for lines by certain criteria, such as aspect and starting altitude. This can be found on the search page, and the mountain map page.
- I've added a form to allow you to submit details of lines in a more structured format. It's far frm perfect, and I decided against an image upload, so I will get in touch if you submit a line. The form can be found on the add a line page.
There are other things i'd like to do with the site from a functionality point of view (such as a mobile friendly one), but time constrainsts mean that this is a while away. It's more important to devote the time to other projects, principally getting some skiing done!
Any problems, such as broken links or other errors, or any feedback, then please use the contact form.